Vatva Industries Association Charitable Trust (VIACT)
- As a part of CSR activities & with the Vision of Public Service, VIA has started “Vatva Industries Association Charitable Trust” (VIACT) in year 1996.
- In year 1997, VIACT has started Hospital in Vatva Industrial Area.
- VIACT hospital is treating labors, employees & owners of the Industries in Vatva as well as residents of surrounding area.
- All the patients at VIACT Hospital have been examined at Very Nominal Rate.
- Honorary Medical Faculties, visiting VIACT Hospital, are :
General Practitioner, E.N.T. Specialist, Pediatrician, Physician, Radiologist, Gynecologist, Homoeopathist, Pathologist, Ophthalmologist, Surgeon, Skin Specialist.
- VIACT hospital is arranging many Camps during the year, with help of other charity organizations. In last couple of years the following Free Check-up Camps have been arranged :
Diabetes & Blood Pressure, Aids Control, Dental, Congenital Diseases, Eye, Asthma, ENT Diseases TB & Lung Diseases, Cleft Palate, Pediatric Diseases
- In Vatva Industrial Area, huge amount of manpower have been employed. Hence VIA has nurtured this as a Golden Opportunity of Blood Collection. As a result VIA have been arranging 2-4 Blood Donation Camps every year.
- Members of VIA are also benefited for the mandatory check-up of their labors under the Factory Act.
- A new VIACT Hospital Complex with all modern facilities like pathology laboratory, radiology, ENT & Dental diagnostics and minor surgeries, have been planned. Which shall be functioning in coming years.
- Success of CSR activities by VIACT Hospital is measured by the below figures of last 6 years :
||Blood Bottles Collected
|Last 6 Years